Videos of Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov
Tarasova and Morozov are the 2014 world junior silver medalists ... Team was previously coached by Stanislav Morozov.
Tarasova started skating when she was 4 ... Competed at the international junior level in singles before switching to pairs in 2010 ... Previously competed with Egor Chudin.
Morozov started skating when he was 6 ... Previously competed with Ekaterina Krutskikh.
- 2014-15 Season Notes
SP Music: "Sarabande Suite" (Aeternae) by Globus
FS Music: "Hello" by Lionel Ritchie
2013-14 Season Notes
SP Music: "El Tango de Roxanne" from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack
FS Music: "Aria" by Johann Sebastian Bach and music from The Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi
- 2014 - Nebelhorn Trophy - 2nd
- 2014 - World Junior Championships - 2nd
- 2014 - Russian Junior Championships - 1st
- 2014 - Russian Championships - 8th
- 2013 - Winter Universiade - 2nd
- 2013 - Junior Grand Prix Final - 4th
- 2013 - Junior Grand Prix (Estonia) - 3rd
- 2013 - Junior Grand Prix (Latvia) - 2nd
- 2013 - World Junior Championships - 5th
- 2013 - Russian Championships - 5th
- 2012 - NRW Trophy - 4th
- 2012 - Junior Grand Prix (Croatia) - 5th
- 2012 - Warsaw Cup - 1st