Videos of Anastasia Cannuscio and Colin McManus
*2011 U.S. junior bronze medalists
2014-15 SEASON NOTES
SD Music: "Hora Zero" by Rodrigo y Gabriela and "Ameska" by the Taalbi Brothers
FD Music: Camille Saint-Saëns' "Danse Macabre" performed by Arthur Fiedler and "A Transylvanian Lullaby" by Gil Shaham
Costumes designed by Alicia Jackson and Del Arbour
IJS PERSONAL BESTS
SD - 55.14 (2014 Skate America)
FD - 82.48 (2014 Finlandia Trophy)
Final Score - 135.61 (2014 Skate America)
U.S. Qualifying Competition
SD - 61.95 (2015 U.S. Championships)
FD - 94.53 (2015 U.S. Championships)
Final Score - 156.48 (2015 U.S. Championships)
CONNECT WITH US
Began partnership in March 2008.
Cannuscio began skating at age 3 when her aunt took her and her sister, Isabella, to the rink ... Participated in the Basic Skills Program in 1996-98 ... Previously skating with Dean Copely (2006-08) and Geoffrey Varraux (2004-06) ... Isabella is also a competitive ice dancer with partner Michael Bramante.
McManus began at the age of 7 ... Participated in the Basic Skills Program from 1997-2000 ... Formerly skated with Kate McDermott (2005-08), with whom he was U.S. juvenile champion in 2006 and U.S. intermediate silver medalist in '07 ... Previously coached by Dianne Johnson (2001-04), Tom McGinnis (2004-05), and Justin Pekerak and Hilary Gibbons (2005-08) ... Father, James, serves on U.S. Figure Skating's Program Development Committee and is a member of the Imagica Theatre On Ice adult team.
Cannnuscio's family owns an Italian restaurant ... Aspires to go to culinary school ... Personal blog, icedeverything.blogspot.com, features favorite recipes ... Older sister Isabella is also a competitive ice dancer at the senior level.
McManus has dated his partner's sister, Isabella, for four years - "Isabella and I rent a townhouse, and both Isabella's partner, Michael Bramante, and my partner live there with us. People tend to get confused, and constantly ask how that dynamic works. I think it makes us unique as a group. We truly are a big family." ... Supports breast cancer research, as his mother, Tammi, was diagnosed with breast cancer and is a breast cancer survivor.
- 2013-14 Season Notes
SD Music: "Puttin' on the Ritz" and "Get Happy" by Rufus Wainwright
FD Music: Music from An American in Paris by Leonard Bernstein
2012-13 Season Notes
SD Music: "Eljen a Magyar" by Willi Boskovsky and Wiener Johann Strauss Orchestra, "Accelerationen - Walzer, Op. 234" by Willi Boskovsky and Wiener Johann Strauss Orchestra
FD Music: "Comanche" by The Revels, "Please, Mr. Jailer" by Rachel Sweet, "Jailhouse Rock" by West End Orchestra and Singers
SD costumes designed by Del Arbour, FD costumes designed by Alicia Jackson.
2011-12 Season Notes
SD Music: "Mas Que Nada" and "Magalehna" by Sergio Mendes
FD Music: "The Way You Look Tonight" by Adam Levine, "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole, and "Get Me to the Church" by Frank Sinatra
Costumes designed by Del Arbour (SP) and Russia (FS).
2010-11 Season Notes
SD Music: "It's A Man's Man's Man's World" by James Brown and "Bust Your Windows" by Jasmine Sullivan
FD Music: "Carmen Fantasie" by David Garrett and "Cavatina" (theme from The Deer Hunter) by Stanley Myers
Costumes by Del Arbour.
2009-10 Season Notes
OD Music: "La Foule" by Edith Piaf
FD Music: Music from Love Story by the BBC Orchestra
2008-09 Season Notes
OD Music: "I Want to Be Loved By You" by Marilyn Monroe and "Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue" by Spike Jones and His City Slickers
FD Music: "Who's that Creepin'?" and "I Wanna By Like You" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- 2015 - U.S. Championships - 5th
- 2014 - Skate America - 5th
- 2014 - Finlandia Trophy - 3rd
- 2014 - U.S. International Classic - 3rd
- 2014 - U.S. Championships - 7th
- 2013 - Ice Challenge - 1st
- 2013 - U.S. International Classic - 8th
- 2013 - U.S. Championships - 6th
- 2013 - Eastern Sectional - 2nd
- 2012 - Skate America - 7th
- 2012 - U.S. International Classic - 6th
- 2012 - U.S. Championships - 6th
- 2012 - Eastern Sectional - 2nd
- 2011 - Ondrej Nepela Memorial - 5th
- 2011 - World Junior Championships - 7th
- 2011 - U.S. Championships, Junior - 3rd
- 2011 - Eastern Sectional, Junior - 2nd
- 2010 - Junior Grand Prix (Japan) - 4th
- 2010 - Junior Grand Prix (France) - 2nd
- 2010 - U.S. Championships, Junior - 7th
- 2010 - Eastern Sectional, Junior - 1st
- 2009 - Junior Grand Prix (Turkey) - 7th
- 2009 - Junior Grand Prix (Belarus) - 7th
- 2009 - U.S. Championships, Junior - 10th
- 2009 - Eastern Sectional, Junior - 3rd