1. How do I access my icenetwork.com subscription?
Once the event broadcast goes live, there will be links on the icenetwork.com homepage, click on the WATCH link. This will open the media player and begin the video broadcast.
3. Can I access my subscription from any computer, anywhere at anytime?
Yes. As long as the computer meets the systems requirements and has internet access, then you can login with your registered email address and password to access your subscription from anywhere at anytime. Sharing of your username and password is strictly prohibited.
4. Can I share my account with others?
No. Sharing your username and password is strictly prohibited. However, if someone you know is interested in viewing icenetwork.com's subscription video, we do offer gift subscriptions. These are great ways to share icenetwork.com's fantastic video with friends and family!
5. How long until the events are archived?
The archives are generally available the same day as the live event. Archives for subscription competitive events listed as ‘on-demand’ only are made available online on a rolling basis as soon as individual segments are ready.
6. It's start time, but the link isn't live, now what?
This can happen when you are not on a 'fresh' icenetwork.com page. Click on the Refresh button at the top of your browser (or hit the F5 key on your keyboard). For maximum efficiency, set icenetwork.com as your homepage!
7. Should I login first or can I go straight to the event?
Either way works. You can login first by clicking on Register/Login and then go to the event, or you can go right to the event you would like to access. Once you click on the link, you will be prompted to login.
8. Will the event I want to see be blacked out?
All the blackout information is located at the icenetwork.com Blackout Restrictions page.
9. I'm getting a Blackout message, but I don't think I should be blacked out from the event I want to see.
If you believe you are receiving the Blackout message in error, please call our Customer Support toll-free at 1-866-464-8499 for further assistance.