Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create an account on icenetwork.com?
- I was signed up last year and want to sign up again, am I a new user?
- How do change my email address/username or my nickname?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- I clicked Forgot Password and nothing happened.
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add or cancel email newsletters and alerts?
- What is the Subscriber's Automatic Renewal Program and How Do I Cancel my Subscription?
1. How do I create an account on icenetwork.com?
To create an account click on the Register/Login link at the top of any page. Please fill in the requested fields under New Members Register. Before you click continue, please make sure your email address is valid and spelled correctly. Also please remember that passwords are case sensitive.
2. I was signed up last year and want to sign up again, am I a new user?
No, welcome back. Please sign in as a Current Member. If you don't remember your password you can click on the Forgot Your Password link. If your email address or other information has changed, you can update your account once you are logged in. If you are a returning 2012-13 subscriber and you are not able to view icenetwork.com subscription video, it means that we were unable to renew your subscription with the credit card information on file. To purchase a 2013-14 subscription simply click here.
3. How do change my email address/username or my nickname?
From the top or bottom of any icenetwork.com page, click Register/Login. Enter your old e-mail address and your password, click Continue. From the left-hand side of the page, select User Preferences. Next to your old e-mail address or nickname, click Change. Enter your new e-mail address or nickname and your password, click 'Update'.
4. What should I do if I forget my password?
Clicking on the Forgot Your Password link causes your password to be reset to one that is randomly generated. This new password is then emailed to the address under which you registered. Please delete your temporary Internet files and cookies (see Technical and Troubleshooting FAQ browser questions), and open a fresh browser before using this new password. Do not store our site in bookmarks or favorites as doing so can lead to difficulty logging in. Instead type www.icenetwork.com in the address bar of your browser and then click on Register/Login at the top or bottom of any page.
5. I clicked Forgot Password and nothing happened.
If you have a Spam blocker, then the automatically generated email with your reset password may be blocked. If there was a typo in your email address when you signed up, or if your email address has changed and you haven't updated your account, you will not receive your password. If this happens please call our Customer Support toll-free at 866-464-8499.
6. How do I change my password?
- From the top or bottom of any icenetwork.com page, click 'Register / Log In'.
- Enter your e-mail address and your old or temporary password, click Continue.
- From the left-hand side of the page, select Password Preferences.
- Enter your old or temporary password under Current Password.
- Enter your new password. You will be asked to re-enter it for confirmation.
- Click Update.
7. How do I add or cancel email newsletters and alerts?
To add, change or cancel email newsletters, please click on the Register/Login link at the top or bottom of any page. Once you've logged in, click on the "Newsletter Preferences" link on the left side and uncheck the box.
8. What is the Subscriber's Automatic Renewal Program and How Do I Cancel my Subscription?
After one season of your subscription, you authorize icenetwork.com to charge your credit card in time to renew your subscription, without interruption, before the start of each new season unless you cancel. The charge for the first renewal is the then current rate for the term.
If you were a 2012-13 Season Pass subscriber and received an auto-renewal notice and cannot access subscription video this season, please be advised that we may have been unable to process your renewal due to an issue with your credit card. We suggest you contact icenetwork.com Customer Service toll free in the U.S. at (866) 464-8499 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to assist you and determine the cause of the issue.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting icenetwork.com Customer Service toll free in the U.S. at (866) 464-8499 or at email@example.com, and receive a full refund, but only if that season has not yet begun or if you are less than 5 days into the term and have not yet used your subscription. When canceling a subscription, please include the email address you use to login to your icenetwork.com subscription.